Betting on Soccer
- 888 currently offers wagering on a variety of European and American soccer leagues. If you have an event that you would like to wager on, please contact us, and we will make a line for you!
- Wagers on the outcome of a match will be decided in regulation time only. This includes two halves of play and any time the referee compensates for injuries and other stoppages. It does not include periods of extra time or penalty shootouts.
- If a match is suspended before full time is reached and not completed the same day, wagers on the outcome of the match are void and all stakes shall be returned.
- Moneyline with a Draw (tie) - These are the most common odds used for soccer. The bettor has three choices, team A, team B and the draw. If you wager on a team and the game is a tie after 90 minutes of play, you lose. If you wager on the draw and a team wins after 90 minutes of play, you lose. You have three choices to pick the winning result!
- Total Goals Betting- When wagering on game totals (overunder) this only includes goals scored in regulation time (90 minutes plus injury time and stoppage time). This does not include periods of extra time or penalty shootouts.
NOTE : 2nd half soccer wagers count for the full 90 min game result.
888 Soccer handicap betting:
Whole Goal ( -1 goal ) - The pre-match favorite receives a -1 goal handicap on the match result after 90 minutes. If the match ends in a draw or the outsider wins, the outsider is considered the winner on the handicap result. If the favorite wins the match by 2 goals or more, the favorite wins on the handicap result. If the favorite wins by 1 goal, the result is a draw on the handicap.
Half Goal (-0.5 goals ) – The pre-match favorite receives a - 1/2 goal handicap on the match result after 90 minutes. If the match ends in a draw or the outsider wins the match after 90 minutes, the outsider is considered the winner on the handicap result. If the favourite wins the match then it also wins on the handicap.
The Enhanced Odds Parlays
The Enhanced Odds Parlays are 2, 3 or 4 team parlays with a small % bonus added in the odds. If one match is voided the remaining selections still stand as a parlay, with the odds being based on those initially offered on our normal soccer lines.
For example : In the case of a 3 or 4 team parley; if one match is voided the parlay will be reverted to the next lowest number for payoff. So the 4 team parlay will be graded as a 3 team parlay and the 3 team parley will be graded as a 2 team parlay. As for the 2 team parlay, if one match is voided it will become a straight bet payout.